Submit a Meter Reading

To stay in compliance with our Water Augmentation Plan that we have with the State of Colorado, anyone with a water well must supply CLWSA with a meter reading when it is requested. Currently CLWSA makes this request once, annually. Even if your well is not in use, we need you to report that annually. For further explanation of the Augmentation Plan, see our Mission page.

These meter readings need to be submitted between June 1 and August 31. If you have any questions please email CLWSA at You may use the following form for the easiest way to submit your meter reading.

Would you rather send us a paper meter reading form? Click HERE for the PDF version of the form and mail to the address on the form.